NEC delivers strong solutions to Eldorado Hotel Casino & Silver Legacy Resort Casino
|While the Silver Legacy Resort Casino and the Eldorado Hotel Casino are physically connected via a mezzanine skywalk, the two properties operate as two separate companies that actually compete for business.
When both properties’ legacy solutions reached end of life, management anticipated problems. “The systems’ age had us concerned about an outage, and with the solutions being discontinued, finding replacement parts sometimes took up to 48 hours,” says Cindy Carano, executive director of hotel operations for the Eldorado Hotel Casino.
The Eldorado Hotel Casino and the Silver Legacy Resort Casino needed two, updated communications solutions that improved reliability, employee communications and its guests’ experience.
|Communications framework: UNIVERGE®360
Communications servers: UNIVERGE® SV8500
Attendant console: UNIVERGE UA5200 (Hospitality Module)
|As a result of deploying the new NEC solutions, both the Silver Legacy Resort Casino and the Eldorado Hotel Casino were able to improve employee communications and provide an enhanced experience for their guests.
• Enhanced guest experience
• Uncovered additional revenue streams
• Streamlined employee workflow & management
• Lower total cost of ownership
• Better voice quality
Avaya helps Renaissance Montgomery to establish strong telecommunications
|Developers and staff were challenged to create a luxurious facility that would deliver the “wow” factor at every turn, along with exemplary customer service. There were to be no shortcuts on either luxury or performance in every aspect of the hotel.
A cross-functional committee carefully considered every aspect of telecommunications to ensure that it reflected the level of sophistication, elegance, and customer satisfaction that was to be the hallmark of everything in the new hotel.
|Avaya S8720 Servers running Avaya Communication Manager. Avaya Modular Messaging with Avaya Message Store and Speech Access for Administration. Avaya G650 Media Gateway with full redundancy, and an Avaya G350 for administrative areas with digital or analog requirements. Avaya Network Management System and Avaya VoIP Monitoring Manager. An S8500 Server with SES for SIP integration to the guest desktop phones. Extension to Cellular for administrators. FCS WinSuite, WinVoice, and iServices; GlobeStar ConnexALL; and Extreme Networks switches.
Avaya IP Telephones: one-X Deskphones (9630 Series) and 3645 WiFi for administration; 3631 WiFi for guests. Teledex iPhone (guest desktop).
|• A high level of staff efficiency and productivity, resulting in an “extraordinary speed of response” to all guests’ requests
• Seamless interconnectivity with the Marriott corporate, Spectralink, and Guestware systems
• Wireless connectivity and superb voice quality for guests via small, attractive, full-featured yet easy-to-use Avaya 3631 IP wireless telephones that perform extremely well through the entire 2-square-block complex – creating a “wow” factor rarely seen in hotels today
• Initial and ongoing capability on the part of management to select the most desirable components to integrate easily with Avaya’s open architecture and complement the luxury focus of the hotel complex
• Virtually flawless reliability and uptime, with full redundancy to ensure business continuity, and no single point of failure
• Robust features and scalability to accommodate every request that has been made by hotel staff and clients at the convention center – this enables accommodation of groups with the most sophisticated technology needs
• Extension to Cellular enables staff members to receive calls originally directed to their desk phones on their cell phones