Meteor Telecommunications provides fully qualified personnel to ensure a complete and satisfactory system cut over.
- Meteor Telecommunications conducts all installation and maintenance activities with a minimum of inconvenience to our customer through detailed site surveys, customer implementation meetings, remote diagnostics and, when requested, “after hour” scheduling of work.
- Meteor’s quality of workmanship and courtesy is clearly superior. This is accomplished through our stringent hiring prerequisites, training programs and on-going quality reviews conducted by management staff.
- Meteor limits the size of its switch installation and maintenance team to a total of 10 employees each to ensure proper managerial attention to job detail and quality.
- Our service contract has been designed to provide extremely competitive response times. They are:
- 2-hour emergency response 24/7
- 24-hour routine response
An emergency shall be deemed to exist when one or more of the following shall have occurred:
- Total system failure.
- A major system alarm.
- Failure of the attendant console or main answering position telephone.
- Failure of an entire trunk group.
- 25% or more of the telephones in the system are inoperable.
- Failure of the telephone of a key individual in the organization, i.e. the President etc.
Software is warranted to conform to operational specifications, which allow the equipment to perform as specified.
Between 8:00 and 5:00 Monday to Friday, Meteor Telecommunications shall conduct a remote diagnostic assessment, usually within one hour of the trouble call being placed. Trained technicians are informed of the fault via digital cellular phones and are typically able to respond the same day.
In the event that the workload prevents same day service, then ROUTINE service will commence no later than 24 hours from the time it was reported except if the request was made on, or on the day preceding a weekend or holiday. In the latter case, repair staff will be dispatched, if required, to the customer’s premises to commence system service on the next business day.
Meteor Telecommunications provides remote diagnostic service at no additional cost to its customers. All required equipment is configured into the system (if applicable) and is accessed on a dial up basis as needed.
All Meteor service staff are factory trained on ALL the equipment we sell and install. This includes our dispatch clerks, CSR’s and technicains. As well, our technical staff takes their company provided vehicles home with them each evening. This ensures a direct response in case emergency service is required.