For today’s small-to-medium size businesses (SMB), there is simply no place for long call-holding periods, incorrect call routing or lost messages. While organizations seek the right solution to address these issues, they also expect improved efficiency, economy and convenience.
The UNIVERGE® VM8000 InMail Solution, a part of NEC’s UNIVERGE360 approach to fully integrate communications into the business environment, is ideal for SMBs wishing to ensure that all callers get to the people and information that they need without prohibitive hold times or dropped calls. It is an embedded solution for the UNIVERGE SV8100 Communication Server that provides digitally-integrated voice messaging capabilities and Automated Attendant features to meet a SMB’s communication needs both now and in the future.
- Improves customer satisfaction – ensures customer calls are routed to the appropriate person and answered quickly and efficiently
- Increases employee productivity – enables employees to efficiently manage calls and messages
- Provides an intuitive user interface – simplifies the learning curve through a step-by-step guide with pre-recorded voice prompts
- Offers simple installation, setup and maintenance – provides Windows®–based PC Pro online centralized HTML-based programming access with easy to follow wizards to streamline programming
- Shares one voicemail system between two or more communications systems – centralizes access to your voicemail box from any location while reducing configuration costs for networking remote locations