- NEC’s UC for Enterprise Automatic Call Distribution (CallCenterWorX-ACD), an integral part of the UC for Enterprise (UCE) application suite, allows you to easily handle contact center challenges such as shifting traffic patterns, changing seasons and high agent turnover which can result in workflow disruption and compromised customer service. By utilizing this robust Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) software platform in your call center, you can reduce the number of dropped calls and ensure that all callers are handled expediently and professionally.UCE Automatic Call Distribution (ACD):
- Optimizes call handling capabilities through efficient call routing
- Increases agent productivity and efficiency
- Provides a flexible, customizable feature set
- Offers a simple GUI management interface
- Contains individual online help systems
- Increases customer satisfaction
For tracking contact center statistics, UCE ACD works seamlessly with either CallCenterWorX-MIS or Global Navigator/Network ACD.
Infolink, NEC’s CTI link for contact centers is also provided with all UCE ACD systems. This link provides detailed call information to external devices, such as CTI servers to supply advanced applications such as Call Back, Agent Screen Pops, Automatic rerouting of calls based on information input by the caller etc.