Call Activity Tracking and Reports or Improved Agent Performance
Global Navigator, part of NEC’s CCDesign® suite of customer contact center solutions, is a Management Information System (MIS) that delivers call activity and agent performance tracking, and provides enterprise-wide contact center management and control across single or multiple call center operations. This software-based application can make your networked contact center more responsive by providing improved individual productivity through call monitoring, call reports and schedule management.
Global Navigator allows you to:
- Manage single or multiple networked contact centers
- Improve agent performance and productivity through call activity tracking and reports
- Measure and report on the performance of individual agents, agent groups, pilot numbers, individual trunks and trunk groups to maximize agent productivity and minimize caller wait time
- React instantaneously to changes in the contact center status with the real-time data it provides
- Access historical call information through virtually unlimited online data storage to help facilitate performance analysis and planning
- Provide contact center data to managers and supervisors anywhere in the office with GNAV Pro
Global Navigator is available in multiple configurations to meet the needs of any size contact center. Its modular design and software-based licensing allow it to easily scale as your contact center requirements grow.