- The hallmark of the contact center is the convergence of media types. In addition to traditional phone calls, customers are now using electronic media such as e-mail and web chat to initiate contact. Contact centers must meet the challenge of providing outstanding customer service while allowing customers to contact them by diverse media types.With NEC’s ContactWorX, a part of NEC’s CCDesign® suite of customer contact center solutions, you can provide your customers with the choice of initiating inquiries from multiple communication channels, including web-based chat, email and voice.
ContactWorX’s integration with UC for Enterprise Contact Center (CallCenterWorX®-ACD) enables the creation of true multimedia agents and allows you to set routing criteria for the handling of incoming inquiries – no matter which media type is used. Some examples of these routing criteria include taking email inquiries only when there are no voice calls in queue, prioritizing calls that have been in queue the longest and routing inquiries based on the time of day. ContactWorX:
- Optimizes your contact center’s performance
- Allows agents to communicate with cutomers via any combination of voice, email and live chat
- Increases sales by reducing call and shopping cart abandonment
- Scales to meet the needs of your growing business
- Increases overall customer satisfaction
- Integrates seamlessly with other CCDesign capabilities such as caller and/or contact prioritization, queue time announcements and queue depth announcements