NEC’s UC for Enterprise Interactive Voice Response (QueWorX®), an integral part of the UC for Enterprise (UCE) application suite, enables you to provide superior service through its wide range of customer-focused and agent productivity-enhancing applications. With UCE Interactive Voice Response (IVR), you can cost-effectively improve the performance of your contact center.
The perfect fit in any size business, UCE IVR is designed to give your customers choices on how they want to contact you and provide your agents with the tools they need to ensure a high level of customer service.
UCE IVR offers:
- Advanced Call Routing and Customized Announcements – enables callers to be quickly routed to the appropriate agent
- Multi-level/Multi-lingual Auto Attendant – ensures customers reach the right person or department
- Immediate, Scheduled or Web-Based Callbacks – enables customers to be reached when they want to be reached
- Estimated Time to Answer (ETA) and Queue Depth –provides customers with information on wait times and to reduce the number of dropped calls
- Agent Screen-Pop – provides agents with a screen-pop on their desktop PC that contains pertinent information on the caller which enhances customer service
- Pre-Call Whisper Announcements – gives agents additional information about how to handle/answer a call
- Agent Softphone – provides agents with a full-featured telephone directly on their desktop PC
- Customizable Reports – enables you to easily generate the reports you need on agent performance and call statistics
UC for Enterprise Interactive Voice Response suite of applications easily integrate with NEC’s UCE Automatic Call Distribution (CallCenterWorX®-ACD) and both can be installed on the same server. NEC’s Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) link, Infolink, adds the third-party call control that enables the advanced contact center applications that UCE IVR provides such as screen-pops, advanced call routing and customer callback.