CDR Reporting for Businesses with Multiple Remote or Legacy PBXs / Locations:
Genesis Professional Remote Site Polling Call Accounting is for multi-site businesses with multiple switchboards located in different locations. The polling version collects call data from multiple switchboards nightly (or on scheduled intervals) by modem. The switchboards can even be different makes and models. The call data is stored on a central computer where reports can be produced manually or automatically and printed, faxed or emailed to the desired destination. Call data can also be optionally transmitted to another computer running a Property Management System (PMS) for consolidated billing.
Using Genesis Professional Remote Site Polling Call Accounting for data collection via modem can be great for obtaining data from legacy PBX equipment, or for reaching devices at distant locations that may not be accessible through your corporate network.
Genesis can assist you in customizing a solution that would suit your organization’s specific needs. Please feel free to contact us for additional information.
- Includes All Genesis Professional & Genesis Express Call Accounting features
- Both client and web-based versions are included
- Extensive selection of reports (hundreds)
- Custom Report Writer
- Complete Traffic Management Reporting
- COPS Toll Fraud Detection
- Equipment Inventory Module
- Employee Directory Module
- Automatic Report Scheduling, Emailing, Scripting and Faxing
- Up to 6 levels of hierarchy reporting
- CDR collection via IP, serial port, modem or buffer box
Genesis’s revolutionary service that geographically helps your Hotel / Motel maximize profits from your guest room phone calls.
- Remote Assistance:
Allows a certified Genesis support technician to perform troubleshooting or other tasks for you. Whenever and wherever you need assistance a certified Genesis support technician is always available to help.
- Web-Based Interface:
In addition to our standard client interface, Genesis Professional Includes our easy to use web-based interface.
- Configurable User Accounts:
You can give selective access to individuals who do not need to be able to perform certain duties. You can restrict users from printing reports, give them read-only access, and much more…
Available Add-on Features:
- Data Export Utility:
Allows Genesis Call Accounting data to be exported in a customized format allowing it to be easily imported into another application (ex. accounting software, management systems, etc.).
- Nortel / Avaya Meridian & CS1000 Data Import:
Extracts and updates Genesis with extension names, departments, trunk, access code, DES, phone type, etc. information from your Avaya / Nortel CS1000 or Meridian 1 telephone switch.
- Auxiliary Rate Tables:
Customized call rating tables created to match your unique and specific billing requirements. Auxillary rate tables can be useful when you do not want to use the system’s built-in V&H rating tables, local calling areas or flat rate billing.
Optional Hardware & Connectivity Options:
- Buffer Boxes:
Usually used when your PBX is remotely located or when it is not feasible to run cabled directly. Buffer boxes can also add additional peace of mind, ensuring data is not lost in the event of computer hardware failure. Buffer boxes act as an intermediary between your telephone system and the computer housing Genesis Call Accounting. Call information is retained and passed to the Genesis PC for immediate processing.
- Ether-Serial Devices:
Convert any legacy telephone system serial ports to an IP network connection, allowing internal and remote accessibility via your established network. Especially useful when it is impractical to run cabling between the Genesis computer and your non-IP supported PBX.
- 1 to 10,000+ phones depending on size ordered
- unlimited number of Account Codes
- unlimited number of Authorization Codes
- up to 6 levels of hierarchy reporting
- unlimited number of departments
- unlimited number of trunks
- call storage = 5,500 calls per megabyte
- Telephone system with CDR or SMDR output
- Windows 2000+ Operating System
- Hard disk with at least 50MB free
- AMD / Pentium 1GHz processor or better
- CD-ROM drive for software installation / updates
- One serial port minimum (not required for IP collection)
- Internet connection (for emailing reports & remote assistance)
- One printer (for printing reports, if desired)